Our products carry a full warranty for the period specified in the Product Warranty .Such warranty is based in the laws of Consumer Protection in the United Arab Emirates and Our Company’s Policies. Please check the Terms and Conditions related to our products and services.
1.Return, Replacement and Warranty Rules
If the following rules contain any inconsistency or omission of the national policy then the national policy shall prevail.
For performance faults caused by product quality issues, you can enjoy the following services by presenting valid proof of purchase:
The warranty period is 12 months for the main device and battery, and 6 months for the charger,headset and data cable.
- To claim their rights of return and replacement, customers must present valid proof of purchase.
For other elements of the product (such as the Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, etc.), our company does not undertake any responsibility of return, replacement or warranty.
2.Warranty Repair Instructions
- Warranty repair only applies to devices being used in normal conditions. If the device is damaged due to reasons other than quality or due to one of the following, you are not entitled to warranty replacement or repair, but you can pay to have the device repaired.
1.1. Outside the warranty replacement or repair period;
1.2. Without valid proof of purchase, not including cases where you can prove that the device is indeed still within the warranty period;
1.3. Content on the valid proof of purchase does not match that on the labels on the device or has been corrected;
1.4. Damage caused by device use, maintenance and care not in accordance with the Manual;
1.5. Damage caused by disassembling done by a service shop not approved by us;
1.6. Damage caused by force majeure; Natural wear (of the cover, buttons, screen and accessories etc.);
1.7. Faults, deficiencies or defects that are not attributable to DXG ELECTRONICS TRADING L.L.C;
1.8. Device damages caused by using non-original accessories (charger, data cable) are not covered by the replacement and repair warranty.
- For the repair of devices that are seriously damaged due to human error, such as water getting in or breakage by dropping, a relevant repair agreement needs to be signed between the customer and the repair shop first.
- You can replace or repair the device at any of the service shops in the DXG ELECTRONICS TRADING L.L.C service network.
- All parts, components and accessories being replaced during the warranty period belong to DXG ELECTRONICS TRADING L.L.C .
3.Sending the Device for Repair and Returning
- The customer shall complete the Repair Worksheet as required, with clear handwriting and valid information (name, address, telephone number and fault description).
- Before sending your device for repair, back up all important information (for instance, contacts) stored in your device first to avoid loss or leakage.
- After repair, present your copy of the Repair Handover Form to get your device back and in the meanwhile request the repair shop to provide you with the Repair Worksheet. In case you lost your copy of the Repair Handover Form, you should initiate the reporting of loss procedure, by presenting your ID card or valid identity proof at the repair shop. You can then get your device back within 7 days.
- If you pay by cheque, you can only get your device back after the cheque has been cleared.
4.Laws and regulations relating to the protection of consumer rights and interests in UAE
The following are laws and regulations related to the protection of UAE consumer rights and interests and its link related to our products and services mentioned above.
5.UAE Consumer Protection Law